• Maintain all data and configure system tables within the Tessitura database as it relates to security groups and users, constituents, campaigns, appeals, contributions, and events.
• Proactively maintain data integrity by creating data entry standards and running audit reports.
• Develop views, ad-hoc reports and lists from Tessitura as requested by the Development, Finance, TeleFunding and Marketing departments using MS Excel, MS Access and/or SQL Server Enterprise Manager.
• Provide data analysis and decision support to Senior Management.
• Facilitate the FY reconciliation processes between the Tessitura system and the Finance department (Financial Edge) to assure that batch entry is accurate as well as maintaining archives.
• Configure Tessitura to handle new functionality in a manner consistent with Finance assigned General Ledger accounts and audit reporting needs.
• Maintain system and process documentation for the Administrator’s role and attend training sessions and meetings to build knowledge.
• Train development end-users and act as a help desk to answer ongoing questions and troubleshoot technical issues.